Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - My Little Model

We took the kids to the park a few weeks ago - it was one of those random weather days and it was awesome.

O and I were able to sneak away and take a few "model" pictures.  I have a tendancy to see a random picture and of course, just have to try.  I love that you can take a larger area with TONS (well maybe not tons, but lots) of people and strategically crop them out!

I'd love for my kids to get into modeling or acting, but neither have mentioned it and I will only do it if they choose to do so.  So until then, I'll keep them for my own models!  (FYI - more pics from this trip to come!)




3 comments:

Art of RetroCollage said...

It's better to keep them posing for you...more fun that way!

Simply Delicious said...

Wonderful photos.

Tiramisu

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi I am following you from the hop and understand what you mean about the joy of now being able to crop people out of pictures who you do not want in it. These are really cute pics of your son and the backdrop is lovely.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/