Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Us - Fall 2013

Pictures of "us" don't happen very often....and pictures of 'us" where we are all smiling and looking in the same direction (notice I'm not even saying looking in the right direction) NEVER happen....so imagine my surprise to look through my camera card and find this..

 
Now of course I wish I had taken a little extra time and worked on my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup...but oh well!  So to the nice man who walked by us talking, and asked us if he could take a picture of us with my camera - thank you from the bottom of my (our) heart(s).

This was taken at Carter Mountain Orchard in Charlottesville, VA (about 45 minutes from us).  This was our second year going and we had a ton of fun.  I promise a detailed post with all of our pictures soon (I know...I have 30483094 posts that I have promised you...I will sit down soon and play catch up).

I have two giveaways that are live right now, make sure you go enter them HERE (ends 10/25) and HERE (ends 10/28).



2 comments:

XmasDolly said...

What a memorable family moment! Now that's spending some quality time for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Masshole Mommy said...

Awesome family photo :)