Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Ballet Pictures

Monday afternoon was Brynnleigh's ballet pictures.  Unfortunately I was unable to make it (work) but luckily my Mom texted me this picture of our sweet little girl.




Why is it that she looks so much older than 3?

Oh and my sweet Mom...well she let B wear a bit of blush and lip gloss for the picture....now she's addicted...so it's official...my 3 year old now wears more makeup than I do!

Her recital is 5/17 - so I'm warning you now of a possible picture overload!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Kylah has to have "Lipstick" on before we leave the house now because I bribed her with it trying to get her ready one morning. Its just clear gloss, but she also has to put it on daddy. I'm sure he's thrilled.

@meandthemush said...

So beautiful