Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 Little Train Junkies

That is correct, I do not have one, but two train junkies!  Luckily, I work and went to school in a train town so I know exactly where to take them!
This was Tuesday night...Troy brought the kids up to my work for us to go to dinner.  They loved it and got to see two trains during our meal.  Of course they cared less about the meal, they just wanted to see the trains!  I'm so glad I was able to catch this picture as we were leaving the restaurant.  It was with my phone, so I'm sorry it's grainy!

The following day, Wednesday, my parents let the kids ride the train up to Ashland to meet me for lunch.  They were so excited, I'm pretty sure they looked like this the entire train ride!!



Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pic of them actually exiting the train, but did manage to snap these shots before we headed out to lunch.


If your kids are train junkies like mine, check to see if you have any local stops near your house.  We have 3 within 45 minutes of us, so it's so easy to get on at one stop and ride to the other.  It's a perfect length for little ones and not too expensive either!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A impоrtant іmρrovement of thе v2 electrοnic cіgarettе ωas the іnсluѕіon of а manuаl buttоn.


Here іs my blog post; V2 Cigs Coupons