Monday, September 30, 2013

Kre-O Cityville Invasion Review



We were selected to sample and share the new Kre-O Cityville Invasion set through BzzAgent and Owen and I both were super excited.  I had seen the Kre-O sets before, but we had never tried them.



O couldn't wait to open it.  When he did, we noticed that a lot of the pieces were already separated together in little baggies.  O quickly found the instruction booklet and went to work putting it together.





He played with this for hours/days - he loves it.  Once you get it put together and add a few batteries - you now have a play set with moving pieces and sounds.  O loved that the shark "swam" all by himself.



This did take him a bit longer to put together than his other building sets and the pieces seemed to be a bit smaller, but overall I really like this set.  It helps spark imagination/creativity in more ways than one.

The box that these come in turns into a nice carrying case (if you don't open it like I do) so you know exactly what to do with all those pieces when it is time to clean up.

Disclaimer: I received this product to review and share with my readers and friends.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: