Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010

So...I'm way past due on a blog post. I have a few lined up, we'll see when I get them on here! : ) I'm trying not to be on the computer all the time, and now that I'm not pumping anymore, I'm losing computer time, but gaining more quality time. Before when I would pump, really the only thing I could do was dabble on the internet (I was one handed...barely, so no typing, just searching) or watch tv. Not really what I want to do ALL day long every day. One day every now and then is nice.


So...back to the topic...Halloween!! Owen was soo soo excited, and well Brynnleigh was excited too...she just didn't know it yet. O wanted to be a white robot...so Troy helped O make it while he was on maternity leave. O looked awesome...and had a huge smile on his face as he walked up to every house. Everyone commented on his costume...and as we were walking the neighborhood...I realized that most kids did not "make" costumes anymore. Owen was unique....and he loved every second of attention he got. He did get upset when people thought he was a microwave...until he realized that he could use the costume again...and now...next year...he wants to be a microwave!!! My little frugal trick or treater!! : )

We had a halloween party at O's girlfriends' house and he loved it. Brynnleigh slept through the whole party....but she had a blast too...and met a future boyfriend!! Thanks R & E for inviting us!!



Halloween evening we went trick or treating w/O's other girlfriend & neighbor. He loved walking around w/G and wanted to hold her hand all night. He asks me every few days if he can go trick or treating w/G again!!


While Owen was out and about, Brynnleigh hung out at home with Missy & Papa while Daddy handed out candy. Brynnleigh cannot wait to walk around next year.
O was a good sport and always said Trick or Treat, Happy Halloween and thank you. The cutest thing...his favorite house was the one w/two boys that gave him pencils & twizzlers. He still talks about the "two boys who gave him pencils & twizzlers".

No comments: