Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy 1 Month Brynnleigh


Yes...I know...this is a tad late (like 3 weeks)...but better late than never right?? I would think about posting...but never had a chance when I had two hands to type!!

So Brynnleigh turned 1 month on 11/4/10 and of course I made her take pictures. She wasn't too into it, but I got a few good ones so I'm happy.

At a month old, she's basically sleeping through the night. She's such a good baby!! For the most part she gets up between 3am -5am and goes back to sleep after her feeding! Her last feeding at night is between 8-10 pm.

Right now I am still pumping, but I'm spreading it out so I'm only pumping about 3-4 times a day. She's getting 2 formula bottles and the rest is breast milk. During the day she goes between 3-4 hrs between feedings, normally only 3 hrs.

She still sleeps a lot during the day, but has more alert time each day. She's fussy in the evenings from 7pm-9pm, but I'll take it if she keeps these long sleep patterns.



Happy 1 Month Brynnleigh....we can't wait to see what new things you'll do during the next month...and maybe Mommy will post your 2 month birthday closer to the actual date!!

At a month Miss Brynnleigh weighs 8 lbs 3 oz

No comments: