Monday, January 24, 2011

Dress Up!!

 
So...I think this is one of the few worries Troy had when we found out that B was a little girl...the wonderful world of Dress up!!  O was sleeping one afternoon, and Troy was off doing something else, so Brynnleigh and I decided (yes...at 3.5 months old you get a say in what we do around here!!) to play a little dress up.  We had so much fun with the first outfit...we never moved on!!  I can't wait for many more opportunities to play dress up with you baby girl!!  I know your brother will play with us too...and we can just send Daddy somewhere while we play.  Honestly though, with how wrapped our kids have their Daddy...I'm sure he'll be prancing around in tiara's and painted fingernails with the best of them!!

Yes...my Daddy is wrapped around my finger!!

Who me?

No comments: