Monday, April 4, 2011

Bzzzzz

So I was selected to be a BzzAgent.

BzzAgent Badge

At BzzAgent (http://www.bzzagent.com/) you can sign up to be selected for BzzCampaigns which is where you get to test a product and write reviews and spread "Bzz" about a product.  There are all types of products, and BzzAgent tries to match you up with a product.  As you move up the "honeycomb" you are selected for better BzzCampaigns and have earlier opportunities to qualify.  You can opt out of any Bzzcampaigns that you are not interested in.

Well...I signed up, fully anticipating to have to wait a long long time before I was selected...but I was wrong...withing a couple of days I was selected to review L'Oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara.

The kit contained a BzzGuide, 1 mascara and 1 eyeshadow matched to my eye color.  I was soo excited to try these, but had  wait a day or two.


Before Eye Products

So...I applied both..the One Sweep Eye Shadow was easy to apply once I figured out how to "swipe" the brush applicator to get the colors in the right order...of course a lot of this difficutly was from lack of sleep.  The mascara is a two step process which can be worn 2 different ways.  One way is more of a day time look, while the other is more of a nighttime look.

After Eye Products

Coming from a very infrequent make up wearer...I really liked these two products. They were simple to apply and were not too overpowering on my face.  Also, they did not feel heavy or itchy during the day.  My eyes are very sensitive and sometimes after a few hours, my eyes itch w/mascara. This did not happen w/these products, actually, I forgot I had it one most of the day.

I have already recommended to friends and family how much I like this makeup.

(I received these products from BzzAgent for free to review and spread my honest thoughts & opinions)

No comments: