Monday, May 16, 2011

Swagbucks Update

Search & Win

Yes I know...it's been a long time since I've updated...and I'm only updating w/a Swagbucks update!!  I promise to bring you up to date w/the kids...and of course include pictures!!

So now...onto Swagbucks....

It's been a while since I updated...on my last update on 4/7/11 I had :

$15.00 redeemed
1641 swagbucks
104,109 needed for my watch

Search & Win

Today, I have
$40.00 redeemed
253 swagbucks
94,247 swagbucks needed....BUT

My wonderful husband & children gave me a $100.00 Amazon gift card for Mother's Day.  I really really wanted to try and earn my watch w/nothing but swagbucks...but...I really really really want that watch.  And if I have to wait a year or two, I might not need it anymore...so I'm putting this towards my watch...and maybe I'll keep going to earn that extra $100.00 and get something fun...or by then, I'll probably have my sites on something else!!

So...w/my $100.00 gift card added in...I have
$40.00 swagbucks redeemed
$100.00 gift card
253 swagbucks
49,247 swagbucks left

Search & Win

So feel free to click the link and start swagbucking today!!  Just remember...1 account per household!

No comments: