Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight - Prep Sportswear




Seriously....this is one of my newest favorites!  Prep Sportswear has the neatest items....and you can even add your school!  They carry products for schools (any and all types), Colleges, Greek, Military, World Soccer, Destination, and More!

I recently ordered Owen two shirts with his new elementary school and a baseball hat with his new mascot (Wolves).  I am so excited to get these in for him.  He has no idea they are on their way!

If your school is not listed, all you have to do is add it, and within 48 hours, it will be added.  I had to add Owen's school, but now it will always be listed and available.


This would be the perfect gift for kids graduating from preschool, or even 5th grade and moving up to middle school.

You pick the style shirt, then the color, then the design you want printed on the shirt!

Also, not sure you are doing something right, or have a question...they have by far the best customer service I have ever received!  When available (during their business hours), they offer live online help through their website.  Yes that's right....right hear, in 2012, you can "type" to a live person.  No more waiting 1-2 business days for a return email.  I did have to "type" to customer service a few times (more user error than anything else) and I was ecstatic with the type of service I received!


In my opinion, a company is only as good as it's customer service team!

Now I will recommend that you double check the size chart for each and every item that your order.  Each and every shirt listed is a bit different in size, but don't worry, they each have their own size chart w/measurements.

Prep Sportswear has graciously offered 2 of my readers a $50.00 gift card to try them out.  This giveaway will take place during the Summer Splash, from 5/14-5/27!

You can also follow Prep Sportswear via Twitter and Facebook!

2 comments:

Heidi Meek said...

Very nice, sounds like a great company.

Unknown said...

Good customer service is definitely a must! Sounds like a great company :)