Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight - Sew Posh Boutique


Okay...so I have become addictive to cute dresses and monogramed items for Brynnleigh and came across Sew Posh Boutique.  They have the cutest items for girls and boys, custom dresses, shirts, and even outfits!  What I love even more, are the prices.  Take this dress for example:

Care to take a guess on the price?  Don't worry....it's all of $12.00!  (This style dress averages between $12-$15 depending on the fabric).

Want something a bit more southern and traditional? ($23 each)
More casual?  How about a custom t-shirt and she can even add a name! ($13-$15)
Stephanie, the master mind behind Sew Posh Boutique can pretty much create anything you need for your little one.  You have to check out her Facebook page and see the other things she's created for her customers!

Lets find out a little more about Stephanie and Sew Posh Boutique, shall we?

1) So tell us a little bit about your self...
I am a wife and mother of two sweet girls; Mia-8 and Kennady-19 months. In my spare time I also work a full-time job. ;-)
2) Can you tell us more about Sew Posh Boutique and how it got started?
I love sweet baby clothing and I wanted my daughter to have all of the boutique styles. Only I cannot handle the boutique prices. I felt that I could make most of these items for half the prices...and I was right! And Sew Posh was born.
3) What is your favorite item and why?
My favorite item right now is the frog short set. It is so fun and playful and screams summer
 


4) How can I order?
You can place an order on my Facebook page or you can send me an email at sewposhga@gmail.com. If you don't see anything that suits your fancy, just ask. I LOVE custom orders!


Stay tuned for a giveaway from Sew Posh Boutque during the Summer Splash Giveaway Blog Hop May 14-27th!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

That frog short set is adorable!

Liz (Woof Woof Mama) said...

Such cute stuff!!!

Anastasia said...

Totally adorable! Love the sail boat romper!

Heidi Meek said...

I love customs, the froggie one is so cute!