Thursday, December 1, 2011

December....already?

I cannot believe that it is December already....I mean where has the time gone? I swear I blinked and the year was gone! Now I'm starting to get into Christmas crunchdown. This is the LEAST prepared I've been for Christmas in a long long time. Normally by this time I've gotten pretty much everyone done, a few presents wrapped and am just waiting to find stuff of those people who are impossible to buy for.

This year....at this point....I have finished shopping for 1 person....and it's a friend of Owen's, not even a family member!

I'm hoping to do a "Best Christmas Gifts" blog post within the week (to post next week), anyone have any suggestions?

Here are the "groupings" I'd like to cover:

Baby - 18 mths and younger
Kids - 2-6 yrs
Tween - 7-12 yrs
Teen - 13-18
Adult (spouse, parents/grandparents)
Co-Worker
Teachers

And any other catagories you may think of....

If anyone has anything they would like to offer as a giveaway or discount on this post, please let me know.

Also, I have a review of a GREAT item to help make Christmas shopping (specially for those on your list who are out of town) super easy. See my link to the right if you want to cheat! ; ) Great great product, super impressed.

You can leave a comment, or shoot me an email at TheLacksBOAT@hotmail.com

Happy December!

1 comment:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I need gift ideas!! I can't think of anything for Z age!