Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Goals 1/29-2/4

Alright, let's try this again - here are last weeks goals and my progress!


* Complete at least 1 workout and 1 run I'm not sure why I can't get something simple like this done, and well excuses are just excuses...so we will try again.  I did run double what I was planning so that makes me feel a bit better.

* Clean out and organize craft room closet Sooo glad this is done...did you see my post?  A big thank you to Lovable Labels for supplying the labels to make this project happen.

* Dinner with a good friend (soo excited about this, I miss you LP) So this didn't happen either...it was planned, but I woke up Monday morning with a head cold and we didn't want to risk it in case it was more than just a cold.  Hoping to reschedule for this week or next week.

* Cut & organize coupons from this week, and one past week

* Review coupon deals - if good - make a trip and start couponing again  I made my list for Rite Aid, CVS, and Target and went to Rite Aid & Target.  CVS just wasn't worth the trip for me.  Target didn't have what I wanted and at Rite Aid I bought 5 things for $2.41 and they gave me $5.00 back to use next time so I would consider that a success!

* Blog - post review & giveaway, Wordless Wednesday, & 1 additional post I'm trying really hard to keep my regular posts up.  I really want my blog to grow for myself, my family and friends, and my readers.  I'm also trying to get some giveaway opportunities for everyone!

* Address & Mail Owen's birthday invites Almost done with these, just have to find a few more addresses (oh and order more invites...oops)

* Finish reading The Hunger Games (1st book) Woohooo, I finished this Friday night.  Awesome book, I suggest everyone read this.  It's a pretty quick read too (if you don't have a full time job and two young kids!!)

* Date night/day w/Troy So upset this didn't happen.  We had it planned for Saturday but O came down with a fever on Thursday.  He was better on Saturday, but we didn't want to push it.  We tried rescheduling for Sunday, but I woke up not feeling well and B has a head cold, so maybe next week.

Now, for my goals for this week:

* Address & Mail Owen's birthday invites

* Order O's party favors

* Complete at least 1 workout and 1 run

* Cut and organize coupons for this week and 1 past week

* Review coupon deals & hit the good deals

* Review, crop, and order Disney Photo Pass photos

* Dinner out (we have a dinner planned with some of Troy's friends - should be fun)

* Date time w/Troy

* Blog - post WW, & 2 other posts - work on obtaining another giveaway opportunity

* Reading goal - Read 1/4-1/2 of Twenty Boy Summer for Book Club

Feel free to add yours via the comments.  Or, if other's are blogging about weekly goals, let me know and I'll start a linky!

No comments: