Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Cotton Tail Boutique - Review

Better late than never right?

Tammy from the Cotton Tail Boutique sent me the cutest headband (Pink Lemonade) for Brynnleigh to try and review!

Brynnleigh's immediate response...."I wike it, I wike my new air bow Mama!" 


To get Brynnleigh's approval on an accessory is pretty awesome. This girl has a mind of her own when it comes to hair accessories, if she doesn't like it, it's gone in seconds!



She left this headband on for hours and would have slept in it had I let her.  This particular headband is only $5.00 and is worth every penny.  The headband will fit pretty much anyone (yes, believe me, B has a very large head, so I have to be careful w/headbands) and will grow with the child.  The flower is multi-dimensional and is attached to the headband permanently.  Since the flower was attached, I didn't have to worry about any metal pins poking into B's head!
Unfortunately B was so excited with her new headband it was hard to get some good pictures...but this one, is my ultimate favorite...

How can you get one of these hair bows??  You can contact the Cotton Tail Boutique using the links below.  Make sure to check out their Facebook store and website for all the other cute items they make!


Want even more information?  Then check out my Sponsor Spotlight post from May!

No comments: