Friday, November 4, 2011

I just don't get it...

Blogher & Twitter that is. I mean I've tried figuring out Blogher for almost a year now, and well I just can't seem to grasp it....and well it frustrates me! I would deem myself fairly intelligent, and I'm very determined at times to figure things out. I love a good problem....and even more so once I've figured it out/solved it.

Twitter, well that's a new story. I JUST opened an account yesterday and I haven't really "fiddled" with it....but I thought I would throw it out here to all of you.

So...anyone that knows the inside scoop...please fill a sister in! ; )

1 comment:

Tracy said...

THANK YOU--sometimes I feel like I'm the ONLY person who doesn't understand Twitter!!! I mean, I get how it works, I guess, but I still don't *get* it. Ha.