Sorry this isn't pretty but I'm doing this from my phone!
5. Brynnleigh is so excited for the beach. Every time we go to get in the car she asks "I go to beach momma? I go wimmin!"
4. Just a few minutes ago O kept asking "Are we there yet?" (we weren't even out of the neighborhood the first time he asked) so Troy told him if he asked one more time he was going to stop the car and not go any further. So about 30 minutes later O asked "Are we closer to the beach than we were?". Troy and I just had to laugh...sometimes he's just too smart and quick witted.
3. I was talking to B the other day and she responded "that awthome momma that so cool!"
2. Remember a while back I talked about dressing B and not detaching the bloomers? Yep, I did it again and sent her to my mom's for the day! Luckily Mom fixed it.
1. The last day of swimming lessons O had to jump off the diving board. We kept telling him he would like it once he tried it. Well eventually he tried. As soon as he popped up he responded "I didn't like it. I really didn't. See I'm not even smiling!". (I guess he called me out for all those times I told him I could tell he liked something because he was smiling.)