Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Shoe Fetish?

Yep...we may have one...because this is what we purchased during a rain storm while at the beach.....and this is all we purchased during this shopping trip...


Poor Troy, the originator of our shoe fetish only got one pair, where everyone else got 2 pair each.  And all but one pair are Adidas....and they were bought at 3 different stores!  One last fact...we put back a few pair of shoes we were debating on and never went back to purchase...so who knows how many we would have bought.

Cute side note - B is hilarious trying on shoes....she prances around the store to see if she likes them. 

Things are a bit crazy on my end with vacation last week (and horrible Internet connection), O starting school next week, and being short handed at work.  I promise some good posts coming up...and 2 awesome hair clip reviews and giveaways!


6 comments:

Art of RetroCollage said...

Sounds like the beginning of a lifelong habit for the kids...

Unknown said...

haha That's so funny! Ours is with Pumas!

Wayne W Smith said...

That is a great story. I could see my wife doing that too.

Charlotte said...

You can never have too many shoes!!! Thanks for linking up! I have done the same. Although I got confused and put Charlotte instead of The Crumby Mummy. :0)

Molly said...

I have to say I work very hard to make sure we keep the number of shoes down in this household... however when I look in the hallway I realise I have pretty much failed at this!

Mollyxxx

Paula said...

Awesome! We have way too many shoes in my home too lol.

Happy WW!
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogpspot.com