Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs - 8/25

Once again I'm doing this from my phone. Our Internet at the beach was horrible but we were having so much it didn't really matter.

5. We took B to play putt putt a few times this week. She would run over every obstacle and place her ball in the hole. It was so cute.



4. B is in love with sunglasses. She's asleep now rocking them out!



3. Mom was saying bye to my brother and his family and B really wanted her to "hold you". When my brother picked B up to hug her she hugged him then somehow ended up with Missy (my mom). She looked at me and laughed and said "Mama I got Missy, I got Missy to hold you!". She was so proud of herself.

2. Troy was channel surfing when O hollered out "Stop Dad, I want to watch big people ping pong". It was tennis!

1. 30 minutes away from the beach O had to potty bad. Of course we were in the middle of no where trying to find a place to stop. He hollers out "that's good over there the bushes are already dead"

No comments: