Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Family

We rarely get pictures of the 4 of us all together, so I cherish it when we do.  These were taken two weeks ago at Carter's Mountain.  Post to come soon with more on this trip....but someone has decided to turn 2 tomorrow and the whole family is busy prepping for a fun birthday party this weekend!!



Oh and yes, B is missing her shoes...poor thing was already in the car ready to go home and we decided we needed a picture...which I'm so glad we took!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i know what you mean..its hard to get everyone together...lovely picture tho!!!

xoxo
ash

cynthia said...

Cute family photos! I can barely get one of my BF and I together often...so I hear ya! Visiting from Jenni On The Blog link up.

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What cute family photos. I will link up next week. I didn't do a ww this week:(