Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Halloween Preview

The kids (& I....but you have to wait a week for my costume..sorry) tested out our Halloween costumes yesterday.  They both LOVE their costumes...B needs a little fix on hers...for some reason the back of her dress is way shorter than the front...nothing a pair of leggings can't fix!

So here you go....my Halloween babies...

Owen, as Bumble Bee the Transformer



and...

Brynnleigh as Cinderella aka "Shinderellllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa da pwrinces"


I'd love to hear what your kids are doing this year for Halloween!!


6 comments:

Heather said...

I love both the costumes - bumble bee is pretty awesome!

Masshole Mommy said...

Cute. I have a ninja and Optimus Prime coming out trick or treating with me this year.

Molly said...

Very very cute

Mollyxxx

Diana Chastain said...

We are excited about Halloween too. :)

http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com/2012/10/wordless-wednesday.html

Art of RetroCollage said...

Cute lil pwincess~

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Aw- what awesome costumes!