Monday, December 6, 2010

My Marathon Man!!












Yes folks...that's right...I married a marathon man!! Actually...he turned into one about 6 years after we got married. I had always said that I wanted to run a marathon...and well he beat me to it. Troy...you are awesome...not only have you run 1...you've run 3...and at least 1 more to go. I don't know how you do it, but I admire you motivation, consentration, and person drive to complete your goal. Maybe one day I too can be like you!! : )











The last marathon he ran, was this past November....Brynnleigh was only 6 wks old...that's crazy...he wasnt even getting full nights of sleep.





Even funnier...when you run slow...you can collect all the loose change!!






Here are some pics of my marathon man in all his running glory!!






Also, congrats to Miguel on his first marathon....maybe in a year or two...this will be the two Amy's!! (Or then again...we did have fun on the sidelines catching water bottles, discussing running attire/shopping, and the "other" things we saw & discussed).