Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy 8 Months Brynnleigh


Brynnleigh turned 8 months old on 6/4/11 (yes I'm a few months behind...my goal is to catch up this month...we shall see).

Since her 7 month update...she's gotten 2 bottom teeth.  They are not all the way up yet, but you can see them.  This was the best pic I could get...still hard to see...
You are still such an easy happy going baby, and I'm sure you will make up for all of that around 12-13 year old!! ; )

No stats done this month...but here's what I've got...

Weight around 18 lbs
Clothes - 3-6 and 6-9
Diaper - Size 3 (just started these)
2 Bottom Teeth
You love to play with clothes, blankets, etc and your brother is still your hero!

Here's one of me & my baby girl...O took this for me...he loves to take pictures once we are done w/the "photo shoot"


No comments: