Monday, March 19, 2012

Fitness Challenge Anyone?

My friend Amy posted her results from her 90 Day Fitness Challenge and I must say she looks fantastic!  While reading her blog, I started thinking...90 days from today begins bathing suit season...and this body I have right now, is totally not bathing suit ready.

So I'm challenging myself, to see if I can complete the 90 day challenge and have at least 1/2 the results that Amy had.

Anyone want to do it with me?  I think this would be great way to stay accountable and motivated.

My biggest challenge is going to be finding time to complete the workouts (30-45 minutes long each), but I'm going to figure it out.  Since I already get up wake up at 5:30 I really can't squeeze anything else in the morning.  We don't get home until 6-6:30pm on a good day, and then it's dinner, bath, and bed for the kiddos, so I"m thinking 8pm will be my workout time.  Any TV shows that we typically watch (for me, just Idol really) at 8pm, I'll just dvr and watch when I'm done.  That way I can fast forward all the commercials and should still be done around the same time.

I'm 80% happy with my weight right now, but not my body shape.  I really need to tone, and this is perfect for that.  Not only that, but with it being a 90 day challenge, it will help me get into the habit of working out on a daily basis.  A good friend once told me, it takes 21 days to form a habit.

So who is in with me?  We can make this a weekly update post so we stay on top of each other.  You can purchase the ChaLEAN Extreme video's through my friend Amy HERE (or maybe me....should I sign up to be a coach?). There are a few different options.  You can get just the videos, the videos with resistance tools (2 options), or the Challenge Pack which includes Shakeology.

I am still weighing my options as to which set I will purchase, but I will let everyone who is interested in the challenge aware of which I decide to go with.  I will decide this week, I want to get started right away.

And because I always need a bit more motivation...what should I treat myself to at completion?  I'm thinking a new bathing suit...but since my awesome hubby just got me 2, I might need to think of something else.

No comments: