Friday, March 16, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs (Blog Hop)

Photobucket

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now, just never followed through with it.  Now I am...because well every time something funny happens....I think, I should totally put that in my Top 5 post!  I also know that I will enjoy looking back on these once the kids are grown.

5. O likes to go to the coliseum to see the Arena racing - he calls is the "Car Lo Seum"  I guess since he sees "cars" there, that's how you pronounce it!

4. The Little Einsteins were coming on - B started running around the house screaming "eyetine eyetine"...it was sooo cute!

3. When B wants to see something...she asks to see it....in her own words "Sheee it?" over and over again!

2. I was wearing a brand new pair of pants on Monday - at the end of the day I realized that my pants were sticking to me and could not figure out why.  A few hours later, I decided to "check" it out....yeah you know those little plastic bags that hold the extra buttons?  Totally still attached to inside of pants, and stuck to my skin!

1. While riding in the car :
Owen - "Momma...remember that time I lost my tooth and the Tooth Fairy didn't come?"
Me - "No Owen, what tooth did you lose?"
Owen - "My sweet tooth Momma....but don't worry, I got a new sweet tooth!"

I know there were some others (especially w/my crazy kids) but I didn't write them down.  Hopefully this week coming up I'll do a better job at remembering!!

I've attached a linky, so please link up your cute, silly, funny top 5's!  I'm linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles

Photobucket


2 comments:

Amber said...

Welcome to the laughs. I'm so glad that Melissa started doing this. It's such a great way to look back at the week and find laughter.

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I love it- Eyetunes, Eyetunes- so cute! Haha with it being stuck to your pants- I have had that happen. Love the tooth story. Thanks for linking up. I do it every week and they are very fun to write and read:) Love your laughs- have a great weekend girl!