* Complete at least 1 workout and 1 run - Once again I just got the run in. I didn't push it though, my arm was in a sling and still somewhat sore. This week doesn't look good w/O's party, but next week I'm going to get serious with my work out...promise!
* Cut & organize coupons from this week & one past week - I didn't even look at the coupons this past week..oops
* Review coupon deals & complete good deals - Yep...didn't do this either...but I guess that's better than knowing the deals that I missed right?
* Date time w/Troy - This didn't really happen, unless you call picking up the new car by ourselves! We are trying to get some date time in...but it looks like it will be a week or two before we get a real night out date time. Hopefully we can get a movie in one night after the kids are in bed!
And now, for this week - The Birthday Party Edition
* Spend some QT time with Troy
* Paint Owen's "Treasure Chest"
* Fill O's Goody bags
* Straighten the house for it's "deep cleaning" on Wednesday
* Figure out how to make a "Plank"
* Prepare Pirate flags for Party craft
* Buy and prepare the party food
* Run...no extra workout this week
* Cut this weeks coupons & organize
* Scope deals and hit the good ones
* Don't go crazy with all the party prep, or with the party in general! ; )