Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baker's Blooms & Bows Review



Brynnleigh received some great flower bows from Baker's Blooms & Bows to review.  She actually enjoyed playing with them, and wearing them!

Unfortunately, since she enjoyed playing with them so much, I did not get a picture of her wearing all of them.  She hid two of the bows and the hair band that came as well.  We received an awesome bow with the bottle cap center, which is not pictured.

These flowers are so fun!  And I will apologize now for the pictures of B w/the bows...we had pizza for dinner, which I thought I had removed from her face....I was wrong! ; )



Baker's Blooms & Bows has pretty much every type of hair accessory you can think of and is one of my sponsors for the Keeping Kids Creative Giveaway which ends on Sunday!  You can go HERE to enter the giveaway which includes a choice of any flower/bow clip on Baker's Blooms and Bow's facebook page!  You have to check out everything they have!

No comments: