Friday, September 28, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs - 9/29

I love these posts....and I know these will be the ones that I will go back and read again and again as my kids grow up!  I may even have to pull some of these out at graduations and weddings! ; )

I'm linking up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles

Here are our Top 5's from this week (and maybe one from last week that I didn't get posted!)

5. - Brynnleigh shortens the names of EVERYTHING (maybe because she has such a long name, who knows)....but she has renamed her jacket to jack so every morning....I got my Jack Mama, put my Jack on!  And even better....her belly button....is her butt!  Yep, if you say where's your butt Brynnleigh, she lifts up her shirt and points to her button...."dere it is"

4. - We were driving home Wednesday night and B got excited when we passed McDonald's - "I wan nuggets, and fwies, and a MILKSHAKE!", O looked directly at her and responded "No Brynnleigh, Tonight I'M cooking dinner, and we are having pizza"  So B responds " I eat PIZZA"  (And yes, O cooked it - he makes the whole family english muffin pizzas every Wednesday)

3. - Owen saw the invitation to Brynnleigh's birthday party at my parent's house and thought that she did not invite him since he had not gotten an invitation himself....I had to show him his "invitation" when we got home and he was so excited and ran to Brynnleigh and thanked her for inviting him to her party! 

2. - Brynnleigh is not in love with school - so every time we talk about going to school, she responds "Missy come back" which means she finally realizes that Missy (my mom) will come back to pick her up, she's not left there forever!

1. - Owen had his school pictures Friday morning...we tested out his outfit Thursday night and I told him he looked like a Stud Muffin....so he was running around the house beaming "I'm a muffin I'm a muffin!"  Even better, B now calls him Stud Muffin, "night night Stud Muffin Owen" and my husband calls him Dr. Stud Muffin.....I can only imagine his conversations in school that day!

1 comment:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Haha- B like McDonalds as much as I do! I eat pizza,lol! She will like school- I like how she says Missy come back. Haha- he is a stud muffin! LOL!!!!