Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Owen's First Day of Kindergarten Interview

I totally copied this off of Pinterest, but I'm so glad I did!  I know I will go back and read this as the answers change and my baby grows up!


Favorite TV Show - Doc McStuffins
Favorite Movie - The Polar Express
Favorite Color - Every color except purple and pink
Favorite Food - Fruit except apples
Favorite Candy - Ice cream
Favorite Toy - Train toys
Favorite Activity - Building with Legos
Favorite Sport - Soccer & T-ball
Favorite Superhero - Spiderman actually Captain America
Favorite Shoes - Every kind that are my size
When I grow up I want to be - an artist
Height - 45 1/8"
Weight - 47 lbs (with shoes on)

All answers are word for word straight from Owen's mouth...my favorite....the shoe answer...that boy has a problem.  (The first week of school, he didn't duplicate his shoes ONCE!)



1 comment:

Meryl said...

Great questions, great answers, and great idea to share it again with him in a few years - or even the end of this one. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.