Here we go....I've decided that my kids are just crazy...because about 10 times a day I think "I should write this down, this will be perfect for my Top 5 Laughs"....picking just 5 is definitely tough! As always, I'm linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles.
5. Troy has started playing Song Pop on his phone...every time the kids hear it, they want to start a dance party...they get so mad when he answers the question and the song goes off so we normally have to put the TV on the music channel so the kids can dance. B always says "I dance I dance" whenever she hears music!
4. Owen just started school this week....his bus picks him up at 8am on the dot...he starts asking at 6:45 am (and sometimes earlier) if he can go ahead and go to his bus stop. (I'm so glad that he loves school)
3. Brynnleigh likes to sing, and loves to have a microphone....well her microphone...is a "snot sucker" luckily we never used it!
2. O was walking home from the school bus with his little girlfriend across the street...when she went to say bye she said "I love you Owen"...O looked directly at her and said "I know"
1. We got an American Girl Doll - Itty Babies catalog in the mail (why I'm not sure) and I handed it to Brynnleigh....she opened it up and said "Oh my GOODNESS.....BABIES!!!" Yep, I'm in trouble!