Saturday, March 26, 2011

NCAA Bracket

Sooo...I just had to post this before it changes...I'm winning the ESPN950 Martins & Mortins Bracket Challenge...so here's the link

http://www.espn950am.com/contests/ncaa_leaderboard.php

My name is sunshn1709...so yep...that's me in first (unless you waited too long to view)

Now I'm torn...I can get more points if Florida State beats VCU...but it's VCU so...I'm glad they tied...and well I'm just screaming hands up at both teams.  Weird thing...I had this game as VCU vs. Fl. State...w/Fl. State winning...and I had Richmond losing to Kansas...crazy I know.

So what could I win??  I'm not totally sure...possibly Martins gift cards, Morton's gift cards...and USGA tickets...what do I WANT to win.....Morton's gift cards of course!! 

So good luck all you bracket people...I'm going to enjoy winning because who knows how long it will last!

No comments: